BookAir is a service that enables direct access to multiple GDSs right from within BackOffice;
it supports all the needed air reservation operations across multiple platforms and makes all that functionality available through our intuitive user-friendly interface.
Whether it’s creating and pricing a booking, or retrieving and cancelling a PNR, issuing a ticket or voiding it—all these actions can now be completed with just a few clicks in BackOffice. BookAir boosts overall efficiency by eliminating the need to train staff in multiple GDSs and makes endless switching between air reservation terminals a thing of the past.
Direct Access To The Database
Easy Interface To Use
Increasing Overall Efficiency
Continuous Data Exchange
CREATE NEW RESERVATIONS
Create new reservations using data provided by BackOffice
Check prices and availability of air itineraries
Retrieve bookings by PNR
High-level integration with major GDS providers: Saber, Amadeus, Travelport
eTicketing: allows agents to issue tickets with a mouse click and send out the ticket numbers within minutes
Robust (customizable) error-handling logic embedded in ticketing algorithms for maximum bookability ratios
- High-level integration with major GDS providers: Sabre, Amadeus, Travelport;
- 24/7 access to up-to-date inventory data and real time booking capabilities;
- Future-proof architecture allowing further integration of other GDS providers;
- Quick, convenient, intuitive GUI;
- Deep integration with BackOffice and other products in our OTA Suite;
- Robust support for industry-standard payment data validation and customer identity authentication;
- Price Drop tool: detects price decreases of existing reservations;
- eTicketing: allows agents to issue tickets with a mouse click and send out the ticket numbers within minutes;
- Robust (customizable) error-handling logic embedded in ticketing algorithms for maximum bookability ratios;
- Ability to get prices for the next available booking classes when a reservation cannot be ticketed as is;
- Powerful advanced search capability with an extensive array of filters;
- Ability to use service from without through a web API via a secure base-authentication;
- Logs of all requests to the web API;
- Logs of all requests to GDSs.
- Create new reservations using data provided by BackOffice;
- Retrieve data from an existing reservation identified by a given PNR;
- Check prices and availability of air itineraries;
- Check prices of recent reservations;
- Retrieve bookings by PNR;
- Cancel bookings by PNR;
- Support the automated process of ticketing air reservations;
- Void tickets by number.
You need a partner. We're here to help.
Before we start, we would like to better understand your needs. We’ll review your application and schedule a free estimation call.