B/O is a suite of internal tools designed to offer superior business processes management and automation for travel products and services orders. B/O does double duty as a complex database that safely keeps all your service orders information—organized and easily accessible at all times.
BackOffice functions as the central node of our OTA Suite of products and interacts with other projects and modules through either their respective APIs or through its own.
Direct Access To The Database
Easy Interface To Use
Increasing Overall Efficiency
Continuous Data Exchange
TOOLS AND CAPABILITIES
EASY TO USE
- A wide range of settings for all projects/modules within B/O;
- Support for promotion management (of any complexity);
deep integration with complementing solutions in our OTA
- Customization for clients’ existing software infrastructure;
Intuitively designed control panel (with advanced admin options for every linked project);
- Multi-tier permissions system for assigning appropriate access levels for every role / user;
- Custom processes set-up for any desired configuration to ideally fit the workflow you envision;
- Robust support for industry-standard payment data
validation and customer identity authentication;
- Custom UI configured individually for each group of users with their workflow in mind;
- Automated processes embedded in modules working with updating travel dates and prices, processing payments,
issuing tickets, etc.
- Integration with different merchant provider systems;
direct communication with GDSs through (our own)
- Booking API;
Reliable uninterrupted data access for internal automated processes and adjacent services;
- Powerful advanced search capability with an extensive
array of filters;
- Comprehensive reporting system customizable for the specific needs of every department / user category;
- Safe storage for massive amounts of linked sales data–all flawlessly organized.
- Serve as an integrated work space for all the various departments and teams of an OTA;
- Provide each user category with the appropriate tools and capabilities for successful and efficient completion of their tasks;
- Ensure prompt, accurate and reliable data exchanges between its own modules, adjacent projects and outside services;
- Support all stages of sales order processing from first inquiry to post sale care;
- Keep sales order records including all associated information such as itinerary research, passenger and travel data, bookkeeping records, etc.
You need a partner. We're here to help.
Before we start, we would like to better understand your needs. We’ll review your application and schedule a free estimation call.